Emily Keller, LLC, offers postgraduate training and supervision to inform and inspire your professional growth as a counselor and/or play therapist.
We offer continuing education (CE) opportunities:
- Live and in-person (Livermore, CA)
- Live online (Zoom)
- Live as a guest speaker at conferences and other venues
- Off-line pre-recorded webinars (learn at your own pace)
- Offline book studies (learn at your own pace)
To receive CE credit:
- Attend the entire workshop
- Online presence is monitored and may require you to have your camera on and participate in groups through breakout rooms
- Sign in and out of in-person events
- Complete any required post-test and evaluation forms
We will send your CE certificate to you within one week of receiving all required forms.
Life happens. Deadlines sneak up on us. Expedited service available upon verbal request and verbal confirmation.
We are not responsible for knowing your state licensure requirements.
We suggest all licensed professionals check with their licensing authorities to determine if these CE programs will count toward your licensure/renewal requirements.
All programs that do not qualify for CE hours through APT or NBCC are clearly identified in the description.
Look for, “*This program does not qualify for continuing education credit through (APT and/or NBCC).”
Emily Keller, LLC, is committed to social justice and offering personal growth programs that are on the horizon of social-forward issues. In these cases, we seek to create space for awakening self-awareness.
Note that some of these personal development programs will not lead to CE credit. Sometimes, we need the space to observe and explore the self of the counselor/therapist in order to deepen our awareness and knowledge so we can broaden our therapeutic presence.
Emily Keller, LLC, has been approved by the National Board for Certified Counselors as an Approved Continuing Education Provider, ACEP No. 7123.
Emily Keller, LLC, has been approved by APT as an Approved Continuing Education Provider, APT Approved Provider 19-581.