For the purpose of Criteria Verification Forms for RPT Credentialing Applications, this training offers 3.5 hours of skills and methods and 1.5 of special topics
**This program does not qualify for continuing education credit through NBCC.**
Requirements: Purchase this exam, obtain a copy of the book (not included with the purchase of this exam), complete a 35-question assessment, and complete the evaluation.
**The required book is not included in the price of this book study.** You may purchase it separately here: Children’s Stories in Play Therapy by Ann Catanach.
This course is a self-paced online non-contact book study for
By the end of this course and quiz, participants will be able to
- Describe a therapeutic relationship that is conducive to using storytelling in play therapy
- List three aspects of creative play defined as the developmental play paradigm
- Discuss how culture shapes storytelling in play therapy
- Explain how storytelling in play therapy can be used to create meaning
- Discuss how storytelling in play therapy can offer emotional distance and containment
About This Book Course
This home study is self-paced. This course requires internet access to complete the accompanying assessment and evaluation in order to receive CE credit.
Emily Keller, LLC, has been approved by APT as an Approved Continuing Education Provider, APT Approved Provider 19-581.